Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Updates.

Hmm, nothing much about school. It's just fun as usual. ;D My sugar glider's little baby somehow sneaked out the cage. Godknowshow it came out, the gaps between the cage is so narrow and yet it's out of the cage. It's already the second time. It came out and went into the bowl of worms and slowly enjoyed eating everything. -_- It is so tiny that I didn't know it was in the bowl until my brother saw it. Have a look of it, it's very cute;
It's 8cm long including the tail and 3cm width whereas the bowl is 15cm, haah.

Moving onnn. My mum's using skype and talking with my eldest brother. He's in Azerbaijan now, never heard of it huh? It's below Russia, near Europe and Italy. He'll be there for 3months, gonna miss him. ;( And I'm so in love with the buildings and sceneries there, have a look;
Haah! Goats! ;D
Where could we see fresh planted lavender here in Malaysia?It seems it's a horoscope water thing. I can see Libra and Scorpio if I'm not mistaken. Castle yawww!

There are more, but these are the few that I wished to be there. Hopefully my parents made up their mind to visit my brother. :D Oh ya, there's totally NO RICE there. Imagine how could typical chinese Malaysian live without RICE for 3 months and can only have bread. -_-

Hahaha. That's it laaa, byebye. (:

No comments: