Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can someone tell me the way? ;|

Wow, I guess I've got more and more readers huh. Thank you. (:

Anyway, I'm confusing about the way to One Utama by Rapid KL. Can someone please tell me the way? ;( Damnnn, I wish I have a van and could fetch all 15 persons there. Lol. What a dream. :D Oh ya, Yash said its not good to celebrate birthdays before the actual day. So she postponed today's mini party to Friday. :((( I hate you girl, you just love to add excitement to me. Urgh! So what can I do? I just HAVE TO wait wait and wait.....

*edited*
Yash found out the way to One U, thank you! ;D So it's take the U67 from nearby my house to Pyramid. From there, we take T624/T623 to Kelana Jaya Station. Then wait for T429/U89 and we'll be reaching One U. :D

Someone is so stupid. HAHAHA. Sory la babyyy. Lalala, byebye. (:

No comments: