Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tag. -_-

Tagged by: Nicol.

1.The last person to tag you is?
- Nicol.

2.What relationship of you with him/her?
- Friends.

3.Your 5 impression towards him/her.
- Hot, friendly, nice to talk to, funny and purdy. ;)

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you
- Telling me that she hates the same bitch as me?

5.The most memorable words that he/she has say to you
- Hmm, not sure.

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
- Become a lesbian.

7.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
- Lose a nice friend. ;|

8.If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
- Nothing, she's perfectly perfect to me. (:

9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
- She did something really bad to me?

10.The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
- No idea.

11.The overall impression to he/her is..
- A good friend to have.

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- You should ask them.

13.The character for you for yourself is?
- A person who wants to have fun :D

14.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- Hmm, my bad things? Lol.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
- Wee Chong Wei ;)

16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about the
- Thank you and I appreciate it a lot. ;D

17.Ten people to tag;
1. Dee
2. Faruq
3. Kheech
4. MeiJean
5. Melissa
6. Parvin
7. Sha
8. Sharlene
9. Teng
10. Yash

18.Who is number 2 having relationship with?
- Sarah Ho.

19.Is number 3 a female or male?
- Male.

20.If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
- Hmm, they both are my bestfriends and we all are together. (:

21.How about number 5 and 8?
- They don't even know each other and they'll be lesbians if they get together. :\

22.What is number 1 studying about?
- Anything I study about.

23.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
-Dee - Talked to her in school just now.
-Faruq - Said hi in school just now.
-Kheech - Last night.
-MeiJean - Said hi in school just now.
-Melissa - She was sitting next to me.
-Parvin - My birthday.
-Sha - Just now in school.
-Sharlene - No idea.
-Teng - Just now during recess.
-Yash - She sits next to me in class.

24. Is number 4 a single?
- Yerps, interested? ;)

Done!

So yeah, school today and also tomorrow. -_- Before talking about tomorrow, I'll talk about today. Class was fun as usual, painted the wall at the back for the sivik project. (: Nothing much actually. So tomorrow me, baby, Yash, Davina, Jian Guang and Danielle will go to school to make robots! :D REAL ROBOTS okay!? Heeh. So excited. Will update more tomorrow. For now, I'll post up the pictures of me and baby in Anthony's house yesterday;

Baby enjoying my fully-own-cooked spaghetti. (:
Me waiting baby to finish eating ;)
Hahaha, at the basketball court :D

If you realized, both our eyes are closed in the first picture. What a coincidence, hahaha. So that's all I guess, will update again tomorrow. Toods! :D

No comments: