Saturday, July 26, 2008

Robotz! :D

Hi! :D Just here to update you with my Robotz Workshop thing we had in school today. ;D

So I woke up at 6.45 as usual, uploaded all my brother's pictures from the SLR into computer, took 15 minutes to transfer 768 pictures. -_- Then quickly rushed up and went to ChongWei's house to park my bike and reached school by 7.20. Danielle and Michelle was sitting in Foyer C as usual, me and ChongWei sat at a distance between them and waited for JianGuang and Yash to come. Sat for awhile, JianGuang then came with his fine hot tiny
eyes and then Danielle and Michelle came to join us and waited for Yash. After awhile Yash's still not here and Cikgu Nik was calling everyone to lineup in the assembly hall. So me, ChongWei and JianGuang went up fast before he forces us to do those silly exercises. Sat in the Physics Lab awhile and then came Yash. There were 10 groups, each has 5persons. Then the people from UNITEN came. There were 4 of them, 2 Chinese and 2 Malays. The similarities between the 4 of them is that they all wear glasses, LOL. Smart asses are like that la, what to do right? Our group was seriously insulting them. Hehehe. But ended up only started to insult 1 of them cause he was kinda showing off of what he can do, pfst. We named him "John", hahaha! Wanna know why? Cause he's another perverted geek like the other 2 John's we know, LOL. He was taking pictures of me! As if I didn't realize. -_- Acted like taking pictures of our robot, but was actually me. Haah, lame ass. So we started off listening with some general knowledges about Robots and blablabla. JianGuang went infront to get the kit.
MyKitz.
The other side of it, MyRobotz. ;)

Checked all our tools to make sure we have the proper tools and then we started. Yash is incharge of taking the tools needed out from the kit. Me and ChongWei did the fixing and JianGuang and Danielle helped out in tightening and looking? Hahaha. Basically me and ChongWei did the most. So yeah, that dude asked to take tires, blablabla out and so we did. Then started fixing. We were like the slowest of all to fix every part. No, seriously. But the good thing is that we were really careful and did it very systematically. End up, our group's robot is the only perfectly jadi one. :D Fast doesn't mean smart, it means show off. (: I guess I'll just let the pictures do the talking, if I were to story-tell, it'll make my post really longgg. Also, I'm really getting sick of the tortoise-slow uploading. -_- Shouldn't have used SLR. So yeah;

Session I;
Schedule.
While waiting to start, got excited with the batteries. Hahaha.
He's lifeless, only cared about the comic. -_-
We learned how to assemble an engine. :D
Very slow and careful, or else 1 bolt drop out we gotta start all over again.Very excited, just done with the few first steps. Lol.
All assembled by us. :D
Very excited aren't we? Haah.
On the way to the canteen.

Recess
;
Mirror images. (:
JianGuang, it's hard to get a snap with him okay?After recess, baby.The red shirt dude is a kanak-kanak khas, he just joined us. (:
The craziest twins, met them since standard 1. ;D He loves the camera too, haha.

Session II;
Almost done, just needed the batteries. (:
JianGuang was about to say "shit". -_-
This is called teamwork. :D
Putting the battery in to the body.
Waiting for the next step.
The two guys testing the battery.
Starting it up,
started moving. :D
Circuit board, our robot's brains. ;DRepairing.
Out of the 4 there's only 1 okay-looking guy which is the Malay dude.
The one next to him is "John". Haah.John showing off. -_-
Brian's groups'.Sumo which only runs away and not fight. xFailedxMaze, its more like banging the walls and stuck there. xFailedxBaby and I. ;)Danielle trying to make JianGuang look at the camera,
he's camera-shy by the way. Haah.Danielle.My lame faces, they couldn't stop laughing seeing it.
I cant stop too, LOL.My so called seducing acts, HAHAHA.
Yash.Why am I smiling like that?
LowJianWeng was putting his head near mine and I started laughing, so he went away. -_-Girls of the group. (:
My group, love them all :D
Object Avoider. xWorkedx :DGroup members; moon, yash, danielle, cwei and jg.
Robot type; object avoider. (:


Sorry, I just can stop smiling and snapping. Heeh.
Last 2 pictures of the day, Yash with JianGuang and Danielle.


LimJianGuang -_-DanielleChongSu-Lyn ;DYashinniMathialingam :DI was pulling Yash, during recess.
FongSookMun ;)WeeChongWei (;

Hah! At last! Took me hours to finish this post, tiring much. Enjoy, toods! (:

No comments: