Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Damn streamyx.

Hi, I'm finally back. Sorry for not updating for quite some time. Blame streamyx. They f****** cut our line for FUN. We thought it was just line down for our area or something, then mum called and ask. They said they cut our line. Reason? Didn't pay the bill. What the hell? We paid like in advance some more, very fun huh simply cut? So mum complained and probably we'll get free connection for a few months perhaps? Hahaha. So the moral of this story is, ask for it and you'll get it. LOL. What a crap. Oh ya, about the pictures, I haven get them. So will upload them when I get it.

Anyway, moving on. I'll start off with last Saturday. (: Planned to wake up at 11 to kill time as I was very excited that day. But turned out waking up at 8. -_- What a disaster. Sat at the sofa, plan what to wear and stuff. All that plannings used up only 30minutes, or 20minutes perhaps? Then went in to my brother's room to force myself to sleep. Lay down, felt that there was a lot of mosquitoes as his room is total black. So decided to go to my other brother's room. Was talking to him cause he was also awake. Then it was getting boring, so he blasted the speakers. Then he fell asleep, I wonder how could he sleep in such a noisy place. Anyway, I continued texting baby. Somehow I dozed off too, so I was killing time fast. Woke up at 11.30 then. Went to bathe and got ready by 1. Mum dropped me off at Ying Xin's house. Was really happy seeing all the guys in such smart look. (: My mum called Anthony cowboy as he was wearing the hat and his cowboy belt and he was kembang-ing. -_- Blablabla, waited for the rest and off we went to 1U. Ying Xin's dad drove 9 us of there, very kind of him. Thank you Uncle Tan! (: Reached there at 2.30, walked around and was finding for food. Met up with Kelvin, Shi Zhen, Chun Kit, Yong Seng and Sook Ling. They all went for movies except me, baby, Shi Zhen, Ying Xin and Ying Xuen, Ying Xin's sister. So we were basically shopping for the whole damn day. (: Lazy to story-tell, cut short. We shopped, eat, played tarrot cards at the restaurant, took pictures, continued shopping, Starbucks, went to book places at Sushi Groove and dinner-ed. (: Boon Ben was wearing pink shirt
, pink shoes and Shi Zhen's pink shades. Lol. He totally looked like a PIMP with the way he was walking the whole time and his face expression. What an embarrassment to the other 15 of us. -_- Then Ying Xin's dad fetched us back to their house, so baby, Anthony, Mervin and Darren walked me home and one by one they dropped off. Had quite a lot of fun, but I didn't manage to buy my presents from baby. ;( That's all I guess, I promise to upload the pictures on the next post if I get em'.

So, Sunday was normal. Nothing much. Came Monday, Dee gave me a present. Will let you know what is it on the next post. :P Tuesday, which was yesterday. We learned idioms during english. It was fun yawww, I was making a story out of all the idioms teacher taught and then she started asking everyone make a story too. Zakwan was a little mad at me cause I gave the idea to create a story, hehehe. Then today, another usual day. Had kuey teow soup for recess, nyumm. :D I was addicted to the keropok but didn't get to buy it, so right after History me and Melissa ran down to the canteen to buy it. Ate during Moral, Pn. Yoges is half blind. (: Blablabla, boring. Getting tired already, till here then. Goodnight. ;)

No comments: