Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kuey Teow soup! ;D

Haah. Skipped school again yesterday, wasn't feeling well. The whole morning I was thinking about the kuey teow soup which will be sold in school during recess and how much I miss it. Lol. I was also wondering whether Dexter will buy it for me because I didn't get to eat it last week because I went down late and Dexter got it. -_- So I scolded him and asked him to buy for me next time if he doesn't see me in the canteen when he's buying. So I was worried that he'll buy for me and waste it, haha. Basically Yash told him before he buy. And Yash said when he was buying, he was screaming for me in the middle of the crowd because he didn't know I was absent. LOL. Nothing much happened yesterday, was just SICK. ;(

So comes today, went to school and normal routines. Had gotong-royong at the last two periods. Ms. Foo was rushing towards me and Yash happily. She's very proud of 3C because our class is the only class who is so well decorated and "energized", hahaha. Baby and his brother just came to collect his iMac. Had a long time talking and asking my mum about how to use and all. Hahaha. My school's gonna be having open day tomorrow and I'm so lazy to go. :P After getting my report card I'll be going back to Ipoh with family to visit my granny, she fell and cracked her bone. ;( So yeah, this will be the last post till Monday. (:

No comments: