Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Allergy. -_-

Hi :D I'll just start from Friday, which was Open Day. Went to school, helped teacher on arranging things. Me and Yash was the best "welcoming-people" to hire. ;D We were smiling to all the parents who came, haah. Had some pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them, maybe the next post? (: Then mum came, teacher didn't talk much about me. Godknowswhy. But she didn't complain about me. ;D Headed back home, packed and went back Ipoh. My dad fell sick, so my cousin brother drove as he followed us back. The traffic was fine, reached ipoh in just 1hour and 40minutes. Hahaha. How I wish everytime I travel back there it would be that fast. (:

Then came Saturday, nothing much happened. I was laying down on the bed for the whole day texting baby. Had lunch and dinner, the end. Hahaha. There goes Saturday and comes Sunday. Admitted my granny to the hospital. First she wasn't willing to go cause she said she's afraid of ghost
, honestly I'm also afraid of them. Hahaha. But seeing her suffer that way isn't gonna bring any good. My mum isn't good in "bodek-ing" people, so I started talking to my grandma. Telling her how better would it be to be in the hospital than suffering at home. Finally, she agreed to go. She couldn't walk, cant sit up right for long. Wanted to call ambulans so that she could sleep while going to the hospital, but guess what? An ambulans costs RM70 bucks. -_- Whatthehell right? I've never thought ambulans needed to be paid, so I asked my mum;

Me: What!? Owh, so if I call the police we need to pay also la? Better not call right even if got crime?
Mum: No la, police is government. Now ambulans is private hospital's wan mah.
Me: Owhhh, you mean we're sending her in to a private hospital la.

Hahaha. But I'm still tak puas mannn. How could they be so happy collecting money from us when someone's in pain or suffering? So heartless of them. -_- So we didn't call the ambulans as the hospital isn't THATTT far. So I asked her to sit on the chair so we could carry her to the car and then drive her to the hospital. She couldn't sit, so I asked my dad to put her in the front seat so that the chair could be lay flat. :D So yeah, we did. Reached there and checked up. Blablabla, went back to my aunty's house to bathe and all because we was supposed to be back in Subang. After having dinner, went back to the hospital to see whether she's happy there. Reached there, we saw her happy face. She was very happy there and didn't regret listening to me, LOL. Then she said;

Granny: *saying in a very enjoying tune* The nurses here very good, all very friendly. I pressed the bell for many times ald, they didn't mind also. Then I asked them to turun sikit, naik sikit the bed they also waited to see whether I'm satisfied with the position.
Me: See? Told you it's better to be here right?
Granny: Yala. But ar, later they'll off all the lights ar? Can ask them don't off all ar?
Mum: Don't worry la, I'll tell them later.

HAHAHA. The best part was when she said she kept pressing the bell, she seem happy pressing it. And she's scared the lights will all be turned off and she'll see something at night. Lol. Since she's so happy there, we headed back to pack. Started our journey home at around 11 and reached Subang at 1. I was sleeping in the car and continued sleeping when I was back home. ;D

Came Monday, went to school as usual. Had dead boring assembly as usual. -_- After assembly, went back to class and Miss Foo came in. She changed our places and seperated me and Yash. ;( But she's a very good teacher, so she let Yash sit beside me at the next row. Blablabla, my eye was itching all day long. -_- How pitiful. I felt like taking out my eyeballs and squeeze it. Hahaha. Yash was taking care of me and I slept on her the whole time. :D Then at the last two periods we went to the "Wazza Word Workshop" as we volunteered to. ;) End of school, went back home and took a nap. Blablabla. Mum brought me to see doctor at night because of my itching eyes. As usual, allergy. How sad, everytime I meet dust I'll start to itch and sneeze. -_-

Today, school was okay. It was raining heavily so my mum fetched me to school. Thank God I brought my jacket, it was freezing. :S Yash was absent, she left me alone. ;( Then had some ceramah shit, dead boring. Nothing much, the end. (:

No comments: