Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures.

I guess this post will really piss you off, it'll be loaded with pictures with my faces in them. Heeh. I'll try my best to upload as least as I can. Skip this if you want to, I don't mind. (: Anyway, I'll start off with pictures on Thursday;
Presents and cards from them. (:Told you Pereira is talllll.
Foood and Looove. (:
Ying Xin, Boon Ben, Garry and Stephanie.
TanYingXin :)

End of Thursday, then comes Friday;
Yash's vouchers that she used to foot the bill, LOL. :DHAHAHA! LowJianWeng yaww. -_-
Promoting KFC. (:
Tandas yang sungguh cantik, MIC. :DCreation ;)
At KFC's playground :D

After snapping at the playground, off we went to the rooftop.
Melissa's creation (:
Haah. Guess. ;)Last picture that we could snap due to out off memory. (:

Ohhh, there's moreee! These are just a quarter of it I guess. Another 3quarters are still with Sha. Haah.

Moving on, Saturday
;
Edward, the one who sold memory card to me
and the first picture taken right after installing it into my phone. (:
Sorry for my annoying face, was just too excited :P
Cedric.
The birthday girls. (:
The cowboy, out of boredom on the way there.
First picture in the mall, Shi Zhen.The guys who went for movies.
YongSeng, Darren, Anthony, Cedric and Boon Ben.
Baby love. (:Boon Ben the pimp. -_-
We all have the same drinks. ;DTarrot cards, creepy.
Last but not least, the birthday girls. :DYongSeng ;)
Starbucks, frap.
Edward ;D
Forever 21, Shi Zhen ;)
Boon Ben. (:
ChunKit :)Anthony and Cedric was going down,while we were going up. LOL.
Pimp.
Sushi Groove.
My birthday present from YingXin, YingXuen and Jassica. (:

End of Saturday, so came Monday;
From Dee, guess what's inside?
-_-
Picture sessions in class. With LowJianWeng and specs. 8)
Anyone interested in my album? :D

Oh ya, forgot to mention that Sook Ling took me, baby and Yong Seng for a ride. Lol. She's seriously a crazy driver, damn. She drove us from baby's house to Shi Zhen's then to Taipan and back to Shi Zhen's and back to baby's in just 30minutes? In that 30minutes we also waited for Shi Zhen to come out from house but ended up didn't come out, then at Taipan Yong Seng went to find for toilet, ended didn't found any, rushed back to Shi Zhen's and did his thing, then back to baby's. 30minutes also included for waiting for 3 traffic lights. Fast isn't she? HAHAHA. Here are some pictures in the car;
YongSeng tension+cant-say-anything face.
We were very happy riding. :D
SookLing, the driver. (:
Back at the park ;)

So yeah, about today. I lost 2kgs, I guess. LOL. Okay, lets start from school first. Didn't study much, more like studying how to take pictures. Hahaha. Exams are very soon and yet we're still fooling around and not even studying. Damn. So yeah, baby was absent today. He went to get his P bike license and passed. :D He came to school just to wait for me and accompany me home, heeh. (: Blablabla, went to Anthony's house and jammed awhile. Then went to the park, took baby for a ride, ate and LAUGHED. Hahaha. There was a mosquito on his face, so I said;

Me: Stop! Don't move, got mosquito.
ChongWei: *stops, look at me, slaps himself real hard and looks at me innocently* I slap myself. O.O
Me: *Looks at all his lamefunny actions and started laughing real hard, rolled on the basketball court*
ChongWei: -_- And the mosquito flew away, what a waste. I thought I can control me strength.
Me: LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!

This was when I lose 2kgs. :D LMAO. Everyone was looking at us and I was laughing till I got aching in my stomach and backbone. Then Anthony came to us, I told him there's mosquito on his face and he slapped both sides of his face together. Worse than baby. -_- Will upload today's pictures tomorrow, too lazy to do it now. Heeh.

No comments: