Friday, July 11, 2008

Terasa kot! :D

Haloo. When was my last post again? Oh ya, two days back. So I'll start with yesterday.

Well, found out something VERYVERYVERY funeyyyhhh! LOL. Okay okay, forget about it. :P Played Wazza Word in class from the first period to the second last period. During recess, me, Yash, Jian Guang, Davina and Elliott stayed in class to copy our History notes. Pn. Madeline was writing down notes and then we coppied. Reason why we coppied during recess is because we wanna play Wazza Word during History which is after recess. Very complicating huh? But anyway we were having fun in class, eating and laughing. Hahaha. After school went back home, stayed home till 5 then went to Anthony's till 7 as usual. The end.

As for today, had school as usual. During Siviks we had this project thing. The whole class is separated into two groups and we'll have meetings and stuff like that. There's two groups which is named "Go Green
" and "I Care". The first half of the class goes to Go Green and the second half goes to I Care. Basically all this is about teamwork and care for the environment thing. Example, Go Green will bring potted plants and then I Care will follow up with the plants like watering them and stuff. There's lots more la, I myself don't really understand about it. Anyway, I'm in I Care. ;) And as usual, groups will sure have their Board Of Directors. For I Care, we have the president, assistant president, secretary, treasurer, aqua(people who water the plants), hart 2 hart(people who help each and other when their in hard times and to make sure everyone are not fighting), esprit d' corp(team spirit raiser) and sharse aid-ty(people who does jumble sale). Seems fun huh? Here's our Board Of Directors;

President: Fiqri.
Asst. President: Amelia Kong.
Secretary: Yashinni.
Treasurer: Danielle.
Leader of Aqua: Tan Ying Xin.
Members of Aqua: Jassica, Hashveni and Fiqri.
Leader of Hart 2 Hart: Stephanie Fong. (:
Members of Hart 2 Hart: Danielle, Melissa and Joel.
Leader of Esprit D' Corps: Amirrul.
Members of Esprit D' Corps: Zakwan, Syed, and Amelia.
Leader of Sharse Aid-ty: Lim Jian Guang.
Members of
Sharse Aid-ty: Yashinni, Davina and Elliott.

There they are, what a big family huh. Hahaha. For your information, the word "hart" here doesn't mean as a male deer, it's actually "heart". Teacher just make it more special so we wouldn't get bored with it, hahaha. As for Go Green, I don't know their Board Of Directors. So basically we're gonna make a small garden at the back of our class, cool huh? Hahaha. Blablabla, Jian Guang's leaving for Sweden tomorrow. Good luck for your football thing and have fun! ;D That's all I guess, it's 12.15a.m which means it's 12th July. So before I go, I would like to wish my lovely mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you'll stay happy as always and all the best! ILoveYouMum! :)

No comments: