Friday, July 18, 2008

BlastblastBLAST! :D

Hey! :D I'm veryveryvery happy! Heeeeeh. Alright, lets start with yesterday night. We celebrated Wei Heng's birthday, I had to act like it wasn't my birthday. Lol. So reached there around 8.30. Blablabla, waited for the rest. Everyone came, we ordered. We got total 26 person, lol. Basically I didn't have fun AT ALL. ;| Yeah, it wasn't as fun as Shi Zhen's birthday. Because all those guys were drinking and got drunk, dead boring. Don't wanna brag much about yesterday, cause nothing much happened. Had pictures, but it's in someone else's camera. Will upload them as soon as I get them.
JulianKimPereira, the talltall portuguese ;) One of the drunkers, red man a.k.a Ultraman. :D

Next onnn, which I'm gonna BRAGGG about today. ;D Fuhhh! Today is the blast yawww! Yash, Sha, Melissa and Khee Chye my new friend made my day! Thanks people! :D So it started off when our school bell rang, we were running down the stairs pulling each and other. HAHAHA. Yash's mum was waiting outside the gate to send us to KFC, so we went in to the car and went off to fetch Khee Chye. Got him and then off we went to KFC. Thank you Aunty Ganesvary! :D Okay, so we reached there and started ordering food. While we were waiting for the lady to prepare our food, there was this Indonesian woman next to us and she said "emPAT" in this chinese way. Me and Yash burst into laughters right away and I couldn't stop laughing since then. LOL. Then Khee Chye and Sha each carried a tray and we walked up, sat near the window. Started eating, laughing and snapping. :D Munch munch munch, then we were all full and there were 2 more pieces. So we called Davina and Dexter to come help us finish it up. Hahaha. It took Dexter for about 1hour to drive 2kilometer, how fast huh? -_- So while waiting we got LOTS of pictures. ;D I got the most, heeh. (: Finally Dexter and Davina came. Dexter ate the 2 chickens while Davina ate the cheezy wedges. Snapsnapsnap, then they went back. We 5 stayed there like almost 3hours, hahaha. Then Yash and Sha wanted to go rooftop, so we went. Had lots of pictures there too, funfunfun! :D It was almost 4 and Sha, Yash and Khee Chye have tuition. So we went back. Yash's mum fetched me, Melissa and Yash to Melissa's house then from there I walk back. Melissa, my bestfriend, walked me to the bridge. Thank you, loveyouuu! :D As all my friends know, I'm veryvery scared to walk over bridges, some sort like phobia. I HAD TO walk across ALONE. -_- I was feeling like I'm dying anytime, started walking faster and faster through that longgggg bridge which cars passing fast below. O.O Gosh, what a trill. I was almost to cry, heeh. At last I reached the ground, my legs were shaking. Hahaha. Walked down to baby's house to get my bicycle and then back home. So here I am, blogging. ;) Oh, all the pictures are in Yash's and Sha's camera. Will post them up when I get it. Gotta go now, toodles! :D

No comments: