Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pedipedipedi. (:

Hi again. ;) Hmm, nothing much happened today. Woke up at around 12.30 to kill time. Haah. Had lunch at 2.30 then went for pedicure with mum at 3.30. Reached there and waited till 4.10 for our turn cause there was a lady doing. While I was doing, my eldest brother's girlfriend called my mum saying that she wants to pass something to my mum at 5+. So my mum said I just finish up then go back home, she don't need to do first. So yeah, when I was done we went back and waited for Carmen to come. She came, gave my mum a present. It was a platinum pendant, mum was very happy. Then chit chatted for awhile, she went back. So here I am, blogging while waiting to go for dinner. Hahaha. That's all I guess, toodles. (:


P/s: Don't so gelabah laaa. (:

No comments: