Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Excitement!

Goshhhh! I cant take it laaa. All of my friends are adding more and more excitement to me day by day! Gahhh, damn it. Basically, they're all making me very curious and excited. They tend to say "Eh, I wonder who's birthday on 17th ar? Need to remember ar? No need right?" and "Wey wey, I heard someone's birthday is 2 days away. I forgot who is it la, not important also I think." Every class I go, there's sure someone saying that. Ahhhh, help me someone! ;(((

Yash is gonna belanja me KFC tomorrow after school. Gonna have a mini party with a few friends. ;D Then then on Thursday night we'll be going to Station 1 to celebrate Wei Heng's birthday as he cant make it on Saturday as planned. But my birthday's on Thursday, he's on Friday, I was supposed to go out with baby. ;( Hmmm, still considering whether which to go. Furthermore, most of the guys said they wont be going due to financial problems. Hahaha. Pity you guys. But thank you all for attending it on Saturday! Muchmuch appreciated, people! :D Most probably I'll go la, I wanna try the lamb chop there. Heeh. Anyway, Saturday me and Ying Xin is gonnna celebrate our birthdays together at 1U and I bet it'll be funfunfun! Teehee! ;D Yash just texted me;

"I just got u the best birthday present u can ever wish for. Haha. Ull def love me extraextra to the power of 23978463129. Hee"

Damnnn, how could she do this to me!? I'll not be sleeping tonight man, I'm still wondering what would it be. Well, I guess it'll be something stupid la. It's Yash for God's sake, hahaha.

Sorry for the crappy post, I know it's boring. Hahaha. Baby's bugging me now, asking me to studystudystudy. Hahaha. Fineee, till now then. Toods!

No comments: