Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fuck off, BITCHES! Grrr.

Hi ;) As promised, pictures of Open Day;
Our early morning sickness, crazyness. (:No one will ever regret hiring us. :DSha came along ;) Was texting baby laaa.*look at our mouth* Ciiiiina; Melayuuuuu; Indiaaaaa.

Hahaha, it was my idea about the mouth expression thing. ;D Oh, and the other day we had a picture with Jian Guang the sepet. ;) The best classmates to have. (:

Also, our new class position. Got the picture from Yash. And the green "+" signs are fans, so that shows that me and Yash are between 2 fans and that explains how cold it is during rainy mornings.

So yeah, thats all the pictures I owe you. Moving on. Nothing much happened today, went to Anthony's house in the afternoon and then to tuition in the evening. The end, hahahaha.

Not forgetting, I have a special post for you bitches. Yeah, the 3 of you. (: You better back off and stop bitching with my boy. Don't think that we WERE friends then you can bitch with him. Remember, its WERE, not anymore. And also don't influence my friends, they aren't as cheap as you bitches. So fuck off, thank you. (:

No comments: