Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Perfect Situation.

Hah! Finally got the mood to blog again, heeeee. Was busy with studies and was a little down due to something. ;| As for Monday till Wednesday, nothing much. Usual daily routines. Blablabla. Anyway, I'm skipping school now. (: They have this carnival thing, so probably we'll not study much. So yeah, I'll just blog, practice piano and wait till the time comes. We'll be going to SS19 to jam/practice. :D Hopefully we'll pass the audition on this Saturday and I could play the song well. They just decided to add the pianist in yesterday, so we went to find for the chords and I've just started practicing it today. So hopefully by Saturday I can play well without any mistakes. ;\ Thank God this song is really easy, or else I'll be killing myself by memorizing so much in just 2days? Haah. I guess that's all I have, just a little update. ;) Will update again tonight or tomorrow, toodles. ;D

No comments: