Sunday, July 13, 2008

100th post! :D

First of all, it's my 100th post today! :D HAPPY 100th Post! I hope I'll still have readers and as time passes, I'll have more readers. Appreciate those who reads my blog, much appreciated. ;) Also, I wish I'll still have the spirit to blog for hundreds more. (: Lol, I'm so lame right? Ahhh, who cares? (: Okay, moving on.

Secondly, I didn't cry. To be specific, I didn't cry on last Monday which is 7th of July 2008. Hah. For those who thought I cried, don't play the guessing game and spread rumors okay? Yes, I admit I looked like I've cried, but I didn't. Then why was I wiping my eyes with tissue and my eyes are red and watery? For your information, I did blog about my allergy right? Due to my allergy towards dust, I started rubbing and scratching my eyes until it's red. I also had flu, so basically that's the reason. Don't ever make up stories saying that I cried and I'm sensitive and all those shits again anymore, thank you. Okay, so what if I really cried because of my boyfriend huh? You have problems with it? We've been through a lot all this 2years+, our relation is very strong. Furthermore he's my boyfriend, which means I could be sensitive to whatever he does. Don't be naive, this is called sweetness. Jealous?

Due to some people who doesn't understand simple english and tend to misunderstand whatever I say, I'd highlighted those important points. If you think I'm talking about you, means you've really done such shit. (: Very naive of you laaa.

Next on, about school today. We had a longgggg assembly because we were having some "Pelantikan Pemimpin Muda" thing. Yash was absent, I myself thought it'll be boring to sit there for hours but I still went. Well, it wasn't thattt bad la. Had quite some fun. Towards the end of the ceremony, the sun was coming nearer and nearer to me. So end up sitting under the sun. But morning sun is good okay? :D After the ceremony ended, all of us went back to class. Melissa, Jassica and Ying Xin came to sit with me and started chit chatting. Then recess came, me and Sha miserably went down to the canteen and ate. Recess over, went back to class and continued talking. Basically I've been talking to only Jassica all the time, because we have a lot to share. Hahaha. She's a nice person to talk too tho, a nice friend to have. (: Anyway, we talked a loottt until we were out of topic. Then I started drawing different patterns of hearts and Jassica helped to color. (:

My file cover. (:
*Due to mirror image effect that my mac gives that's why it's upside down*
My creations. ;D
There's a few more, but not colored yet.
The favorite, spot "CHONG WEI" in it. (:

Will be continue creating more tomorrow, heeh.
Here's another picture taken on Open Day the other day. 17th. (:

That's all for today, gonna be going cycling and then to tuition later on. Toods! ;D

No comments: