Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank you veryveryveryveryvery muchmuch! :D

Hi humansofplanetearth! ;D First of all, I would like to thank to all those who wished me today! Really appreciated each and every of those wishes, I loveee you humans! :D Here are the people who I wanna thank more than anything;

*Earlier by one day*
Soon Fatt, Winnie, Jasmine and Eunice. (:
*Today's messages*
Roberto sent a message to me at 12 sharp and followed by Sharlene, ChongHong, KheeChye, Aunty Peggy, Stephania
, Nicol, Jovish, Esther and Zhun Zhin.
*In school*
Baby, Michelle, Danielle, Priscilla, Mayuri, ChunKit, MeiJean, Cedric, HanLiang, Daryl, Firza, Nazree, Melissa, Ying Xin, Davina, Deedee, Iman, WeiJie, Joel, RachaelTeng, Sandhiya, Hashveni, AiPing, Alyssa, Jassica, Shasha, SokTeng, Patricia, JianWeng, Fiqri, Elliott, Cik Noraini, Christopher, Ian, Nigel, Ivan, Priyanka, Muhd, MaeGern, Rinee, Jaja, Amelia, Myra, Shawn, Andrea, Cindy, Sook Ling, YongSeng, ShiZhen, Dexter, Roberto, Jovish, Mum and Dad
, My three brothers, Pereira, Kelvin, Vivien, Parvin and lastly, Yash and Sha. (:

There's more to come I guess, hahaha! I love hugs and kisses man, they make my smiles broader. :D Other than receiving wishes, hugs and kisses, I also got pressies and cards! Heeh. ;) Sha gave me a purdypurdy necklace and own-made card, very pretty. Then got a card and 2 soft toys from; Danielle, Yash, Iman, Davina, Melissa, Jassica, Ying Xin, Daryl, Sha, Hanisah, ChongHong, Shasha, Priyanka, Fiqri, Faliq, Priscilla, Elliott, Daryl, Michelle, Roberto, Timothy, Nisook, Dee, Firza, Nazree, Yon, Rara, Kavin, Afar, Haiqael, Adem and MS. FOO! ;D Oh oh, it was very sweet of Ian shouting "Happy Birthday" to me from 2 floors away, thank you! (: My camera is with my brother now, so I'll update you with the pictures tomorrow or some day. HAHAHA. I would like to give a bigbig THANK YOU to all! Really appreciated everything, I've never had such a big birthday. :D

Hmm, currently I'm excited about tonight, tomorrow afternoon and Saturday! Cant wait cant wait! Heeeeeh. Will blog more, toods! (:

No comments: