Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged.

Haroo. (: Nothing much to blog about, yesterday had audition and passed. :D The studio SUCKED hell lot! Never gonna go there anymore. -_-

Anyway, got tagged by an old friend, Parvin. (: I'll try not to use my 5years ago pictures and use the latest I could find.

1. A picture of you at the most unique environment:
Describe the environment:
Beautiful, our first year anniversary. (:

2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike:
Must I have one? Every place I've been is beautiful in it's own way, so there's nowhere I dislike. ;\ But if you insisted;
Describe why you dislike that place:
It's KFC toilet, there's baby cockroaches in there. -_-

3. A picture of you with someone that means a lot to you:
Who is that person & what that person did to you before?
Nuraisyah and Yashinni, my bestestfriendsever. (:
They made and makes my days. :D

4. A picture of you with your best smile ( mouth open):
Why were you smiling?
Because I was happy and I just smiled naturally. ;D

5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth closed):
Were you posing or natural smiling?
It's my usual smile, so you tell whether it's natural or posing. ;)

6. A picture of you with your lamest pose:
Give this picture a caption:
I love mother nature?

7. A picture of you with a person that stands on the top of your heart:
Is that person treating you like how you are treating him/her?
Hell yeah! :D

8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff:
What are you with?
A Pink Bear and lots of other toys on my left. ;)


9. A picture of you in white shirt:
Why were you wearing white instead of black?
All of us were in white, why not ask them too?

10. A candid picture with you and your friends:
Do you look good?
I look blur, but I loved that moment. (:

I tag:
Yash
Sha
Dee
MeiJean
Melissa
Nicol
KheeChye

04/08/08
Hmm, nothing much. Another Monday which brought me closer to PMR. -_- We passed the audition, which means we're gonna perform on this coming Saturday, which also mean I gotta be busy on practicing the songs and my studies for trials on next Monday. ;\ How sad, busybusybusy. How I wish I could only do things that I want to, heeh. :D That's all for now, gotta study :))) Toods!

No comments: