Thursday, August 28, 2008

BH082K084 :|

Hello! :D I know, 8days of no updates. Heeh. Been busy lately, so yeah. I'm now skipping school sitting in front of my computer blogging. (: Anyway, last Friday was the last day of holidays. Cant recall what happened, so skip that. Saturday and Sunday was accompanying my dad in the Hospital with mum and brothers.

Comes Monday, which means school starts. Hmm, they had Interact Installation for the board of directors and at the same time celebrating some Merdeka thing I guess? Am not really sure as us Form3's had ceramah, how great eh? -_- Was totally bored, yawn the whole way. Thinking about it makes me yawn too. -_- Moving on, we were dead boring in class after recess. No studies at all, so we decided to disturb people. Heeh. We were shouting out the window when people passes by and then hide when they look. :D Okay la, I know I'm bad. ;\ Blablabla, it was raining heavily after school. So I couldn't cycle back, Christopher walked me home. (: When the rain stopped, it was already about 4. So went to Anthony's house for practice as usual. This time, JulianKimPereira as our vocalist. Well, we actually have two vocalist. Christopher and Julian. We performed with Christopher for the very first performance of our band. So the next performance will be with Julian for Seafield's Godknowswhat occasion. So yeah, he came for practice. Christopher thought him how to improve some parts and how to go for the high pitch. He did improved, but still working on it. Not easy for a guy with low voice okay? He had tuition at 5:45, so he had to go and we didn't practice much.

Tuesday, another no studies day. Dead boring. Got our papers back, sorry but I'm really bad in memorising marks. Not that I failed and don't wanna tell, but I really don't remember at all. All were fine, hoped I wont fail for History. ;\ Yash, Priscilla and the others continued their fight from yesterday. So me and Melissa just talked and drew. Didn't have practice in the afternoon, most of them have tuitions.

Wednesday, we received our schedule for PMR. ;( Why must we!? Sigh. Wrote our names and highlighted the subjects that we're taking. Okay la, 7 subjects. I CAN DO IT! :D But no I cant. ;( History is a never A for me laaa. :((( My 7k from mummy is gone, 7k! *cries* Ahhh, forget about it. Maybe getting 7k isn't a good thing, who knows if I get it someone will rob me? Right? Forget about the money.
Random mandom.

By the way, this picture was to show you the unfinished mural we were doing for Sivik's Go Green and I Care project. So yeah, after school it was going to rain AGAIN. -_- Will be having practice at 2:30. Yash and Jian Guang called up when I just reached home, they wanna come see my Sugar Gliders. So I went to teman them walk, rain splashed down in just a blink. Great, I've just changed and now I'm wet. -_- Reached home, Jian Guang was jakoon-ing about the pets. After some time they came in, they wanted to watch Balls Of Fury.
JG the sepet browsing through the pictures in my iPod.

Basically Jian Guang laughed loudly the whole time. Regretted watching with him. ;\ Yash wanted to go online, so she did. Jian Guang suddenly crawled like a cow towards the tele while laughing. LMAO! Godknowswhat's wrong with him man, serious shit. So the clock striked 2:30, which means time for practice. Was drizzling. -_- JG teman-ed me to AYC to get my lunch while Yash went off to Sha's house. Blablabla, reached Anthony's and started practice. Been training Julian these days as Christopher asked to. We can see the improvements, keep it up! :D Everything was fine, until the rain poured again. Gahhh, why rain why? Had to stay at Anthony's house alone while the others went for their tuitions and so on. ;\ Cycled home when it was drizzling, the end.

Yesterday, Melissa took out a piece of paper with a picture drawing of me. :D Have a look;
Not this,
this! :D
Closer look. (:

Similar eh? Hahaha. She also drew Yash, JG and Priyanka, but of all, mine look like me most. Hahaha. Yash decided to do this little kid's story thing;
To be continued.
On the other HAND, lol.
See the iMac with our faces inside? Hahaha, it means we took pictures with iMac.

Hahaha. Then Ms. Foo asked me to take the class's position thing from her table to check whether our marks are right. Took it, found out that I'm number 3! HAHAHAHA! First time getting top 3 so far. :D Happy okay! Then stupid Science teacher came in, took my Maths teacher's period also. -_- We hate her! Even my Maths teacher was pissed with her, Ms. Foo too! Hmph. So after school, went back and got ready for practice. Trained Pereira, he's funny when he sings. Trust me, wuakakaka! Okay, sorry. ;\ After practice, went to basketball court and guess what? I saw rainbowS! Ssss! TWO! Very beautiful okay!? Was so happy and surprised. ;D Happy enough to see 2 rainbows at a time, rather than 2 moons at a time when you actually can hardly see it. Or maybe don't even get the chance to see it when it rains like the other day. So yeah, very greatful. (:

Well, today has just started not long, so no stories yet. Oh oh! Tomorrow we're gonna go for Merdeka's countdown, as usual la. Hahaha. So wait for the updates. (: Gonna have my breakfast now, toodles! ;)

29th August 2008; 11:30a.m.

No comments: