Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exams ;\

Hello fellow readers. ;) Currently I'm having PMR Trials, how sad? ;( But somehow I'm still not taking things seriously, something's wrong with me. :| Anyway, Monday we had History and BM. Thank God History is over and I don't need to worried about it anymore. Yesterday had English only, and today Science and KH. Tomorrow? Don't even wanna think about it, MATHEMATHICS and Geography. -_- How stressful. But I'm not attending school on Friday, cause I don't take Chinese nor Tamil nor Arab exams. (: So yeah, gonna be practicing whole day long with the band. Gonna be performing again this Sunday at Summit for Interact's Charity Bazaar. Songs? Perfect Situation and The Last Fight it is. Just got the chords for The Last Fight, gotta practice really really MUCH! I only have 4 or 3 days perhaps? ;\ Not just practice, STUDIES too! Damn, exams sucks shitloads. -_- Gotta get going now, I'm having tuition soon. So, toooooodleeessss! :D


p/s: Happyhappyhappy 15th Birthday ChohKheeChye! Have a blast and best of luck for your Trials and PMR, Kheech! ;)

No comments: