Sunday, August 17, 2008

Charity is good. (:

Yes yes! You got it right! I've helped out for the Charity Bazaar from 10 till 5. Ahhh, tired tired. Was supposed to perform but there wasn't instruments for us, so canceled. Anyway, I'm happy to help selling balloons with the clown and registration for coloring contest. (: I've did a good deed today, or should I say much good deeds? :D Come to talk about clowns, I'm really scared of them. But today I'm forced to work with him and he's okay la. Good thing is, he made me not being afraid of clowns anymore. Heeh. ;) But he was quite... err, how should I put it in words? Jian Guang said he was flirting with me, so just take it as flirty? Hahaha. Yash, me and Jian Guang were with the clown the WHOLE day long. It was fun tho, making little kids happy and laughing at how the clown tricks people. Hahaha. Not forgetting, Jian Guang was really hot. Seriously, he were wearing a total different style rather than his football suites and jerseys. -_- I've not seen him wearing jeans and a tee, I know it sounds ridiculous. Oh ya, I had a conversation with him over at McDonald's;

Me: Hmm, first time seeing you wearing like that. Not bad, very nice. (:
Jian Guang: *with his usual blur face* Huh? Like how?
Me: With jeans and a tee la, not your football shits.
Jian Guang: *pulls the nike sign and shows me* :D
Me: -_- Damnnn, I thought you were wearing a usual tee. Don't you have any other brands other than Nike? -_-
Jian Guang: Err, yeah? Topman, Adi.....
Me: AND Adidas!
Jian Guang: HAHAHA! I do have okay? Just wonder whether they still exist in my closet. Hehehe.

You see? He's such a FOOTBALL GEEK! Urgh, so pissed with him. So yeah, back to the job. Stand and talked non-stop. I do have pictures, will post it on the next post since I'm just too tired now. Hehehe. So basically we sold until 2+ and went for lunch with Jian Guang at McD's. Then went back to the place and continued helping, then the clown came to me;

Mr Clown: Where'd you been? ;(
Me: Huh? Owh, went for lunch.
Mr Clown: Lunch at where?
Me: McDonald's lor.
Mr Clown: Fine, didn't ask me along. ;(

Wow, first time seeing a clown frown! Hahaha! Then he made me a flower. (: Anthony, Chun Kit, Cindy and Eunice then came. Shawn's beatbox brought the crowd, it was empty at first okay? Then Mimics dance and then Alyssa's performance, followed by Christopher's. I asked a random little girl to give the flower-balloon to Christopher while he were singing, hahaha. She's really cute and daring. (: Then came baby, he was just back from Genting with his family. Hanged out till 6 and then Christopher's mum sent us back. Thank you Aunty! ;) Overall, we had FUNFUNFUN! :D A really good start of my wonderful holiday, heeh. Till now then, toodles! (:

17th August; 18:30p.m.

No comments: