Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holidays starts.

Hi! :D First of all, I'll upload all the pictures taken on Charity Bazaar the other day;
The kids coloring, hahaha.
The clown followers and Mr Clown. ;)
Shawn the beatboxer.
My tag and the coupons for sale.
Baby and I :)

Towards the end;
See the pink chair? First time seeing a smaller version of that kind of chair, hahaha.Very tired after a whole day of work.
Boon Ben wearing Mr Clown's "hat".

Yesterday? Went to Anthony's with baby and Cedric for practice. Something was really WRONG with the keyboard, haunted it seems. ;\ Not joking, play half way it'll change sound type and music will start to play. Not just once, manymany times! Scary much? Yeah, I agree. I quickly offed it and told Cedric I'll not play it anymore, unless he fix it. Lol. So yeah, after practice we went to 7eleven for munches. :D It was raining, so they walked in the rain while baby got an umbrella. Romantic eh? Haah, perasan. Didn't bought much, just Slurpee and a packet of Hacks. Both grape/blackcurrant flavored. Hahaha. Tasty okay? Anthony and Cedric got their burgers and we headed back to his house. Waited till the rain stopped, went back to our respective homes. (:

Today, went to Pyramid with baby. (: My brother sent us there, started off with lunch and then shopping. I forgot to bring money, only got 20. How ridiculous huh? Heeh. So after lunch I only left 6 bucks. Thank God I don't have to pay for transport, brother and mum saved em'. ;D So yeah, around 5.30 Anthony came join us and ditched Shi Zhen. Then around 6 mum came to pick us up. (: The end, goodnight!

19th August 2008; 8:30p.m.

No comments: