Friday, August 15, 2008

A morning out. (:

Hi people! :D Yeah, our plan worked. Woke up at 8.15 and then my brother fetched me and picked Jian Guang, Daniel and Roberto from Apollos. Reached McDonald's, ordered food and waited awhile for Davina to come. In 10 minutes time she then came, eat talk eat talk. (: Davina and Jian Guang brought along their Mathemathics homework when we were supposed to enjoy. -_- Ended up me and Daniel doing Davina's paper. I was teaching Daniel, he's really SLOW. I finish the question in just a minute and he still don't get it 3 minutes later. -_- Imagine who could be slower? ;\ Here are some pictures of us;
Sepet -_-
Davina and her homework, hahaha.
Daniel.
My long lost standard 1 friend, found him last year. (:
Roberto, botak.
Me enjoying my hash brownsand my Milo :D
The amount of sugar Daniel takes,
just for that ridiculously small cup of tea. -_-
Whereas me and Jian Guang take Milo. (:

Blablabla, Kavin then came. After awhile, Yash came. ;)

His second burger.
Candid shots by Yash, hahaha.

Finished, then Yash wanted Burger King, so we walked to the opposite side to get it. I wanted the toy, but it's out of stock. ;( Then took some pictures at the mini playground, lol.
The slide was just like our normal chair, hahaha.
I know I'm fat okay? -_-Lame, I know. :D

Then Sha came, ate her Nasi Ayam and we gotta go back already.
Multiracial ;D

Yash and Sha hanged out in Taipan with their other friend while the rest of us went to Davina's house to figure how to go back. She has 2 dogs, 1 big white furry dog and 1 brown Poodle. As everyone knows, I'm scared of DOGS. Thank God Jian Guang and Roberto loves dogs so they held them tight. Sit sit, wait wait, time passed. Oh ya, Jian Guang got humped by the white dog! Wuakakakaka! Sorry JG, I just HAVE TO post this up. ;P

Anyway, my brother fetched me back in the end. (: Reached home and continued sleeping, woke up and headed off to Anthony's. Then to the park, then back home and blogging now. Ignore the inaccurate time shown in my blog, I'll start putting my own time and date at the end of every post from now onwards. (: That's all I guess, byebye!


15th August 2008; 23:50p.m.

No comments: