Saturday, August 16, 2008

Influences.

Hi, I'm here again. Yes, not dead yet. (: Nothing much happened, went for a hair cut this afternoon. Bloody hell, waited for 2 hours for my turn. -_- Cant deny the fact that I'm fussy on choosing a hairdresser, heeh. Hey, hair affects a person very much okay? Hair is the MAIN thing to looks. Not that I wanna be so purdy or whatsoever, but obviously wants the best for ourselves right? Don't tell me you don't want? Hahaha. So yeah, reached there at around 3.10 and waited till 5 till my turn. Took a whole hour to cut, what a waste of time. Whole day gone, doing nothing but just a hair cut. -_- Okay, enough of telling how much I regretted. ;\ Hmm, nothing much to say.

I wonder why are there such idiotics who wanna make money by making things that shouldn't be made in world. Which also creates really tonnes of problems out of it. Which affects a person's life a whole lot, from the very start to the end. But it's the type of people you're mixing with which makes you who you are now, cant deny. (: Not relating to anyone, just to one person who knows what I'm meaning now. Don't feel offended. ;) Oh, thank you for taking care of my feelings. But I know what you really wanted and it kept me thinking whole day long. :\

Ahh, not in a mood to blog already. So yeah, byebye.

16th August 2008; 9:30p.m.

No comments: