Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2years, 3months. (:

Haro. :D Yesterday was Tuesday, Ms. Foo changed Melissa's place to be next to me. (: So yeah, she's my new neighbor, heeh. We don't talk much okay? We study, I'm serious. Hmph. Anyway, nothing much happened. Not forgetting, it was 5th yesterday. So, Happy 2years 3months Anniversary baby! I love you much, you're the best I ever had. ;)

Since we hadn't been practicing on Monday and yesterday, we started practicing today. A new dude joined us, he plays as a backup guitarist. Chun Yeet it is. (: It was a little complicating as new sounds and notes are added. Hopefully, we'll get used to it and we'll play well during the performance. ;\ It's 12.04 already, gotta get some rest for tomorrow's PJ test.

Oh oh! Before leaving, it's 7th of August now. Which means, it's JoshuaKaneGomes's Birthday! :D Happy 15th year-of-living Joshua! Hope you'll have a blast and all the best. :D

Dozing off already, goodnight. ;)

No comments: