Thursday, August 14, 2008

Over! :D

Hip hip, hooray! :D Trials are finally OVER! Heeh. Mathemathics was o-kay, not easy not difficult, just fine. (: Geography? Difficult for me as usual, never study about it at all. Fiona is boring and made me dislike that subject, cant blame me. ;\ Lalala. Skipping school tomorrow and gonna have breakfast at McDonald's with Jian Guang, Davina and maybe others. :D Saturday gonna be at Summit for rehearsal I guess? And Sunday is the performance day! Teehee! :D Yeah, I seem very happy huh? Hehehe. Oh ya, guess what? For the performance, we gotta bring our own amps. Not just amps, DRUM SET too! Chiplak right!? Summit Summit, haih. If we knew that earlier we wont wanna perform. -_-

Anyway, my holidays starts NOW! Hahaha, okay enough. PMR is still to come. ;\ Gotta do planning for the holidays, last minute plannings wont do good. So yeah, gotta get going now! Byebye. (:

No comments: