Thursday, June 26, 2008

Skipped school.

Hi, I'm at home now while my friends are at school. Haah. Many said it's gotong-royong today, so skipped school. Went to Kelvin's house last night to play some drinking game, Yong Seng and Wei Heng got drunk and vomited. While others were sober and laughing our asses off about how crazy can drunkers be. And Chong Wei, I'm so not gonna forgive you. Hmph! Planned to go for breakfast at McDonald's today, was supposed to go at 9. But ended up not going and ordered delivery at Anthony's house. So yeah, I'm just back from Anthony's. Nothing much happened, was abit down yesterday. Many shits came by, but Chong Wei was ever there for me and made my day. (: He's the glue when everything falls apart. ;D

Sometimes its just so much better to not wish for/miss someone/something. I've already give up about it but it's just so disturbing to find out that she's gonna be back in no time. Yeah, I admit that I missed her a lot and really wish that we could be sisters like we used to be. So my wish came true, I got a news that she'll be back. At the moment I heard it, I wasn't happy at all. Instead, I was really sad and felt disturbed. Somehow I just felt that it's something bad and it gave me a strike deep inside. It was worse when I heard her voice, gosh! that hurts MORE. And someone told me something, that was when my instincts were right. It's something bad, she's no longer her anymore and she's a girl I wouldn't wish to be friends with. Be with your own kind, don't influence those that I love please.

Sorry for being so emo, but I'm seriously not in a mood. Byebye.

No comments: