Monday, June 16, 2008

School.

Hi all. (: Just here to upload a picture and do some updates on school. Haah. Here's the picture of me and Yash which took us so long to actually snap one picture, lol. So yeah;

Hahaha, lame huh? Okay whatever, see it or close your eyes. (: Anyway, school is getting sickening. Or should I say my teacher? Pfstt. She's starting to have issues mannn, daymm. Everyone thinks she changed a lot, and that's the FACT. She's so cranky and she's like a total WOMAN. Scold scold scold everyday, she used to be the best teacher to me. But I guess that's just last time and she no longer is. Who cares? Since everyone thinks she'd changed, means the problem not coming from me la. All I can say is just that she made me dislike her, not that I want to. :\

Moving onnn, I got 6th out of 35 in class which makes me happy for A SECOND or TWO. But being 6th in this class isn't a big deal tho, or is it? Cause I think it is nothing big to be top 10 in this class, we have low marks. The person who got 1st didn't even got an A, so you get what I mean? :\ I have 5 B's, 2 C's and a D, and that makes me 6th? Usually top 10's have like at least 3 A's or more. So I think I gotta make myself to be the 1st for the next exam so that I could get more satisfied. (: Not here to show off or whatever, but try thinking about it. I don't worth this position, I should be in top 20 only. ;)

Oh ya, I've finished all my projects! ;D All thanks to those who helped me printed and all, appreciate it very MUCH. (: Gotta get going now, toodles. ;)))

No comments: