Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures pictures pictures! ;D

As promised, pictures for Shi Zhen's birthday celebration the other day. I'll let the pictures do the talking;

I played the first round, 8 ball is mine. :D
WeeChongWei; FongSookMun.
Still are and forever are. (:
LimShiZhen; TanYingXin. Was. :)
LowChunKit; YongYungSze. Still existing. (:
LimShiZhen, king of the day. ;DLimTianMing. ;DLowChunKit.
YongYungSze, my babe.
NgWeiJian, my friend since I was 5. :DPangChunSen, muscular gay. ;DLimYunKong, sorry if I spelled it wrong. ;)Stephanie; Gary; Jesslyn.The guys showing their true colors.
Anthony; Mervin; ChunKit.ChongWei; Anthony; Cedric.Darren; Anthony; Gary; Cedric.Saielesh and his friends came for awhile.
anthonycedricchongweimervinchunkitdarrenshizhencindystephanieyingxin.

The end. :D Hope you enjoy the pictures, heeh. Toods! ;)