Friday, June 20, 2008

Best party of o8. ;D

Hi all. ;D Yesterday we celebrated Shi Zhen's birthday as he couldn't make it if we celebrate it today. So yeah, yesterday me, baby, Shi Zhen, Ying Xin, Anthony, Cedric, Mervin, Chun Kit, Cindy, Darren, Kelvin, Boon Ben, Wei Heng and Edward went to Station 1 to celebrate Gary Lim Shi Zhen's Sweet Sixteen. :D We had hella fun! Haah. He's actual birthday is today, but he's having tuition tonight, so we celebrated yesterday instead.

First of all, this post will not have any pictures because I haven't get them from Ying Xin and Cindy. I'll upload it as soon as I get it from them. (: Anyway, at 7 I went to pick Ying Xin and Kelvin up and headed off to Taipan's Station 1. We were there first, so we waited for the rest. Then came Boon Ben, Wei Heng and Edward. Shi Zhen then came, he was at the gym nearby. Chit-chatted, took pictures, crapped and ordered drinks. Then came Cedric who was sitting opposite me with Shi Zhen. Blablabla, then came the rest in one shot. Godknowswhy they have the same timing to reach. Lol. Anthony was walking towards us and I didn't recognize him at first, because he got a new look. He look better in striped polo tee. (: Then he slipped in and sticked next to me. -_- Didn't get to sit with baby, stupid Anthony. Hmph. Kelvin, Boon Ben, Wei Heng and Edward went back first because they had game at 9 for Dota. But at least they made it there. Whereas Julian and Yong Seng didn't make it because one was not allowed and another was sleeping. -_- Then we ordered food, done eating and I requested for the pool table. So yeah, some played pool while the others taking pictures with everyone and chit-chatting. There were music and people singing, a very nice place we thought. (: After pool, we played cards. Then at 10.30 I called my second brother and in a minute he reached. Baby, Chun Kit, Cindy,
Ying Xin and Mervin wanted a lift home. We had a roller-coaster ride home, my brother was driving like as if he's rushing home to shit. Those at the back was squashing each other and laughing. Lol. Basically, from the start to the end of the day we had hell lot of fun! ;D Shi Zhen, Anthony and Darren walked home, pity them. Haha. Happy Sweeet Sixteen Lim Shi Zhen! Hope you had a blast and all the best! :D

No comments: