Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Missing you girl ;(

Well, I'm feeling real down now. So just blog to blab it all out. You could skip this post if you want, I don't mind. (: I suddenly thought of a friend who was like my sister, she's no longer my close sister-like friend anymore. The first time we met, without hesitation we became friends and hung out together EVERYDAY. She's a really shy girl, and yet she became friends with me when we first met. ;\ Somehow we treat each other like sisters, shares secrets, fought and forgiven, had overnights, sing together, dance together, went to holidays far far away together, swim together, cooked together, made a house out of boxes together, gambled together, celebrated festivals, valentine's day and even made our very own festival, plucked mangoes from other people's tree and ran together and basically went through thick and thin TOGETHER. Not just words, but yes we really did. (: Since something happened between our siblings, everything changed. She'd got controlled and slowly we got far apart until today, I met her in school and we smiled. The way she smiled to me is like as if we've never met before, it's her typical shy face. I know her well, 5years we've been together from morning to night and sometimes even back to morning. In my heart it really hurts, it's as if he's my ex and I still love him or something. I got even more sad when some girl actually replaced me in her life. It's neither of our fault to not be close anymore, is just someone behind making troubles. So yeah, I don't blame her nor get angry with her. The other day, baby told me that she still keeps my picture. I felt really happy and wished that I could hug her like we usually do last time. She's like a chubby bear which is very huggable and comfortable. :D Baby asked me to talk to her, but I don't wanna care no more. I just don't wanna be close to her anymore, because I don't wanna be close with her family. In the other hand, I seriously don't wanna lose such a lovable friend. But even if we're friends again, we wouldn't be like last time. Right? So yeah, I don't expect anything. (: I'll stop here before I cant stop typing. Nights.


P/s: I will always love you and treasure a good sister like you. And I hope your dreams of being a singer will come true. (:

No comments: