Friday, June 6, 2008

Holidays are ending!

Haloo! Hehehe, finally got my iMac and could start blogging again! :D Anyway, yesterday was my 2years and a month anniversary. Heeh. Didn't go anywhere with baby cause my brother came back from Johor so gotta have dinner with family. Then blablabla. Today, baby passed his undang and gonna go for practical exam on Sunday. So, good luck baby! When you get your license, first person you gotta fetch is me! Then we go vroooommm! ;D Then later in the afternoon, Jovish came to my house to pick me up for lunch. At the same time to pass me the dress he bought for me from Hong Kong. :D Thanks for the dress Jov! And now I'm just back from dinner. Tomorrow going Pyramid with baby to watch KUNGFU PANDA! ;D And also to celebrate our anniversary at the same time. (: Gonna meet up with Yong Seng and Sook Ling for lunch too. So yeah, more updates tomorrow! Tata! ;)

No comments: