Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cuteness is all around. ;D

Hihi. (: I'm so happy with my life, it's fun and full of joy. ;D School days are all fun because of my rocking classmates and the other times of the day are because of the boyfriend and my friends and family. Recently I'm very into this very cute dude which Chong Wei thinks he's cute too. LOL. He's a gay la, he said that the guy is originally handsome and not like others which is fake handsome. Hahaha. But well, I must agree with it. It's really very true, his cuteness cant stop me staring at him and smiling to him. ;p Okay enough, before Chong Wei gets irritated. Heeh, sorry baby! :D

Well, I bet I would be skipping school everyday if there weren't my bestest classmates. I love them all mannn. Jian Guang and I discovered something FUGGING funny, there's a new LANDSCAPER a.k.a FUCKER in our school. WUAKAKAKA! I guess only my classmates know what it mean. ;p And yesterday something really FUNNY happened, Elliott brought the sour plus sweet. So we each took one and Jian Guang is seriously sensitive to sour and too sweet things. So he ate and his face went -_- and his cheeks were tomato red. No, seriously. His face was exactly like that and Yon was laughing almost rolling on the floor. LOL. As everyone in the school knows he's known as SEPET, and now he got more sepet so imagine how we laughed. Even we got sepeted laughing at him, LMAO.

Moving on to the afternoon after school, we went to Anthony's house again.
Cedric (:
His typical smiley face.
Anthony's typical "garang" face.

Chong Wei got real bengang-ed with Anthony because of his idioticness. He just cant seem to understand simple english and he cant be serious. Baby was teaching him what timing to play and when to go in. By the count of eight, he went in and screwed everything. Baby started laughing with his half bengang and half cannot tahan face. LOL. It was darn funny, it was something like -_- plus :D. Cedric ignored Anthony and continued playing his guitar and I rolled around the bed laughing. HAHAHA.


That is all for now, toodles. ;)

No comments: