Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rock band. ;D

Hi! ;D So here's the picture of me and the boyfriend as promised;
The boyfriend is wearing the jacket he bought for me. (:

Moving onnn, yesterday went to Anthony's house to rock! ;D Lol. Before I start, I would like to introduce the band members. (:
Cedric The Guitarist.
Chong Wei The Bassist.
Anthony The Drummer.
Me the sibuk! Haah. Nah, I could be the Pianist. :D
Here's the true color of the Gay Drummer. (:

While they were playing Beat It! ;D
Cedric's missing. ;(

The end. ;D

School days had been stressful! Everyone in my class is rushing to finish up the Geography and History project which kills! Hecticnya, aih. Finished my Geography and rushing for History now. I wanna make a promise to myself not to go out so often anymore, must study! PMR! Gotta go now, gotta finish my History.

No comments: