Saturday, June 21, 2008

Amazing Race :D

Basically, I'm laughing godamn crazy now because I just read Yash's blog which she blogged about the other day when we did Crossword Puzzle thing. So it started off like this;

18/06/08
In the morning, first 2 periods was Science. Which was Pn. Malathy's class, she gave us some Crossword Puzzle thing about the galaxy to do instead of studying. We were paired and each pair gets a piece of Crossword Puzzle to solve. So as usual, Yash and I are pairs. Danielle with Davina, Jian Guang with Elliott, Poh Wei Jie with Ong Chong Jie plus Joel which makes a GROUP of 3. -_- And more la, but that's all I remembered. By the time the paper reached my hands, I dragged Yash down to the library. And that was when we felt like we were in "Amazing Race", LOL! We were first to reach the library, so I was banging the door as it was lock. Then I started shouting in a "australian slang";

Me: No Yash! It's locked!
Yash: We need the key! We need the key!
Me: Yeah! The key! Quick solve the crossword to get the key!

We were so called panicking so we sat down in Foyer C to do the crossword. Basically Yash was doing it and I was MOTIVATING her to not give up. ;D It helped okay? :P Then came the other groups rushing towards us and I shouted;

Me: No yash, no! The other groups are here! Quick get the key before the other groups does! 5 groups are already here!
Yash: -_- Chill Moon, chill.

We were laughing while doing it, lmao. Then we finally got 10 words and teacher came right at the time to open the door which was so called "we got the key". LOL. What a coincidence.
Then we ran in to the library to finish up the other 5 questions. I was talking non-stop all the time with the irritating slang while Yash solving the crossword. HAHAHA! Solved everything, rushed to pass up the paper and teacher was even laughing at our crazyness. Haah. We helped her mark a few papers and then everyone was asked to sit while teacher announce the winners. I myself claim that we'll go to Pluto if we get to the next round. HAHAHA. So me and Yash was actually quite upset because we thought we were "eliminated and we couldn't get to the next round". Hahaha. Then I told Yash while patting her at her back "it's okay Yash, we did our best. we're still young, we still can join the next season of Amazing Race. we will never give up right?" Right after I said that, teacher announced while laughing "Yashinni and Moon!" We were laughing our asses off and running to get the prize. Hahaha. Guess what was the prize?
It's a Milo pencil box, lol!
Me acting excited like as if it's the "ticket to Pluto", HAHAHA!
Us celebrating our happiness because
we're through to the next round and will fly to Pluto. ;D

And of course our never failing daily pictures;
I wasn't ready yet. -_-
For the sake of Teh Khai Keat, the dude at the back :D


Then comes 20/06/08, the day Yash fell down. :P She was running towards me to push me and she tripped on her own skirt and fell. Instead of me falling, she fell. Haha. But somehow I didn't laugh and I didn't think it was funny at that moment. Then we went up to class, Yash was crying and at the same time laughing. Godknowswhat happened to her. :| Her skirt tore and her knees was bleeding. After Geography we went to find for teacher to get the antiseptic thing to apply. Our very kind BM teacher spent her time finding the key to the Bilik Kesihatan for us. Finally got it and I became a doctor and cured Yash's pain. ;D Hahaha!

Oh, come to talk about doctor, the other day I had my BM oral test. My topic was about MYSELF. :D So I went to teacher, and started crapping my on-the-spot-karangan. Hahaha. It went like this;

Me: Selamat pagi cikgu, nama saya Fong Sook Mun. Saya berumur 15 tahun, so berasal dari Ipoh, Perak. Cita-cita saya adalah untuk jadi seorang doktor. Saya ingin jadi seorang doktor kerana erm erm erm.....kerana saya suka menolong orang dan etc.

Then after I've done, teacher asked me some question;

Teacher: Apakah subjek-subjek yang kamu mesti mempertimbangkan supaya dapat menjadi seorang doktor?
Me: Erm erm erm, Sains.....*Yash shouted Fizik!* Ah, Fizik, Chemistry dan.....sudahlah.
Teacher: Moon, subjek yang anda perlu mempertimbangkan ialah Biologi.
Me: Ah! Yela cikgu, saya baru nak cakap. Hahaha.

Hahahaha! All of us started laughing. Out of all science subjects, I missed out the most important one. LOL. But I got quite high marks for my very last minute work tho. ;D Haah.

That's all I guess, till now then. Toodles.

No comments: