Thursday, January 22, 2009

Satisfactory.

2nd issue.

Hero and Heroin Fights With Zero To Save The Princess!

*This is a continuous story from the last post, enjoy.
So yeah, my parents reached the office and waited at the pigeonhole for someone to entertain them but there isn't. So my dad hit on the bell real hard till everyone in the office looks at him and was really frightened. LOL! The starting is already sososososo funny! To me la, haha. So yeah, one of the teachers ask came to him and ask;

Teacher: *with a scared face* Yes? Can I help you?
Dad: Can we meet Pn. Ghwee please?
Teacher: *still scared* Okay, have a sit first. *on the fan and walks to call shortfuck*

So my parents waited and shortfuck walks down the stairs with her fucking bitch face and stares at my parents and asked;

Shortfuck: *asked with her action face and very rudely* Are you here regarding THAT GIRL?
*my parents got real pissed by the way she talk*
Mum: Err, you mean FONG SOOK MUN? Are you err, Pn.....Oooi or something? xMum was trying to be rude back to her but in a professional mannerx
Shortfuck: *got nothing to say* xi bet she didn't expect my parents to be so good in arguingx
Dad: So do you wanna discuss here or somewhere else Madam? *was giving her chance to not get embarrassed in front of so many people*
Shortfuck: Wait. *walks into the office to find for Pn. Fauziah*

Then they got in to Pengetua's room. Pn. Fauziah was being very professional, shook hands and greeted. Instead of starring at people and asks in a rude way. Then the conversation starts;

Shortfuck: *still very tak puas and very rude* So what did your daughter told you?
Mum: Well, why not you tell us what happened?
Shortfuck: I was just checking her nails and politely asked her to cut, then she shouted at me. xtwisted the storyx
Mum: Hmm, from what I understand, she said she told you the reason of keeping long nails and you insisted on cutting them. I don't remember her being rude to you.
Shortfuck: *panic* xshe thought my mum didn't know the true story, cause she thinks my mum came straight from officex *thinking of something to say to make me wrong* Owh really? *said loudly* SHE COMPLAINED IN CANTONESE LOUDLY.
Mum: Eh? She said her friend asked her "what happened" in cantonese, so she answered her in cantonese. That time she was very dissapointed, so she replied with anger.
Shorfuck: *blank*
Dad: It seems you were also challenging my daughter.
Shortfuck: *panic* No, I did not challenge her.
Dad: Well, you were "daring" her to get a Borang Tukar Sekolah. That is really damaging to a child, it'll make them feel very unwanted to this school and they'll start to have no confidence in studying.
Shortfuck: *kena bang kao kao*
Pn. Fauziah: *stares at Ghwee agrily* Yes, true true.
Shortfuck: She was also wearing an anklet. xthinking that she got another reason to accuse me againx
Dad: Yes, it's with our permission. And she'd been wearing since very young.
Shortfuck: *looks at Fauziah and says* Yala, later she looses it and the parents will start blaming the school hor Pn. Fauziah. xshe thinks she's doing something good as she's "saving the school" from being accused and bodek-ing Fauziah at the same timex
Mum: Well, of course we'll come to school hoping it'll be in the "Lost and Found List". But if it really isn't found, I'm sure we wont blame THE SCHOOL. It's on our own risk for wearing it.
Pn. Fauziah: Yes, very true. Of course you wont blame the school, it's very ridiculous of doing that. *stares at Ghwee angrily AGAIN*

LOLOLOL! Then my dad continued giving some lecturing which I forgotten what was it already. Then lastly;

Pn. Fauziah: So do you wanna bring your daughter back?
Mum: Owh, she's at home already.
Shortfuck: *very excited and looks at Pn. Fauziah* Owh! She must have RAN AWAY from school! xthinking that she has a chance to make me wrong againx
Mum: *got more pissed, ending already still wanna be so rude and not mengaku salah* Eh??? You're assuming AGAIN.
Pn. Fauziah: *stares at Ghwee angrily again*
Mum: I'm sure she'd did the right procedures before going home. My daughter called me this morning and I wasn't ready yet, so I called my son to pick her first. I'm very sure my son would've signed a paper or something.
Pn. Fauziah: Yes yes, they couldn't get out the school without showing the Guard the Surat Kebenaran.
Mum: Exactly, please don't accuse my daughter again.

Then they shook hands again and left. Hah! IN YOUR FACE GHWEE!
She thinks she got Pn. Fauziah as back-up, but ended up Pn. Fauziah did not agree anything with her too. Pfst. Looser! My parents are my Hero and Heroin, I love them to the power of infinityyy! :D

Okay la, not saying that I'm all right. I did break the school rule too. But this is not the way to handle things, kept accusing me and saying that I complained. Furthermore, you cant be too firm sometimes. Being a human you should be more flexible, too firm people will not respect you.

Anyhow, I got to go already. I might be going back to Ipoh today or tomorrow. Gotta pack now, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!in advance. ;)

23rd January 2009; 2:00p.m.

1 comment:

Stephanie meiyu said...

Hi there, stumbled into your blog from google search, because u and i have the same name, I'm stephanie fong too.

This is so funny, apparently my mom went to school to see my headmaster a couple of times too :)