Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not that tough after all (:

Haroo! ;) I feel really happy, I'm starting to think both Add Maths and Maths are fun and not that tough. :D I could solve them without headache anymore. Or is it because it's just the first few easy chapters? ;\ Hopefully all are the same. Anyway, I'm also happy because I'm starting to be more active in the co-co activities. I'm gonna be in school every Tuesday at 4:30 to 6 in the evening as I am Panglima's Penolong Wakil Tingkatan 4 so I have no reasons to escape. ;\ But it do benefit me, so I sure will be there. Furthermore, it'll only be 7 days most. So yeah, I'll make time for it. But I'm sure I'll be really exhausted, finishing school at 1:45 and then gotta rush back and eat and bathe and do my homeworks and then back to school at 4. Then after the practice, I gotta rush home and eat and get ready for tuition by 7. Gahhh, pooped.

So we had Interact meeting just now right after school at the canteen, for the first time ever I actually attended it and forced baby to go. (: Well, like I said, I have a pose, I have no excuses at all to skip meetings.
Furthermore, we could get extra points for attending. ;) It wasn't bad at all, infact it was fun. Sitting with the guys are real headache, they'll just make you laugh and laugh and laugh. Danial was pulling his leg hair and put them on the table and roll them together, disgusting. -_- So IU Day's on April, gotta plan real quick. Danielle, Michelle, me, Chong Wei, Darren and Indima will be in charge of the "Mother's Day Sale" for donation. So I guess I'm starting to be active and gotta use a lot of brain juice to plan things. Larian Fourian's on Valentine's Day, people will be running and chasing for love. HAHAHA! Andand Sports Day will be somewhere around end of March, which is also somewhere near baby's birthday or ON his birthday. Lol. On top of that, there'll be many other trips by Interact Club and I guess I'll participate in most of them. (:

See how hectic my life is these days? But with baby participating with me, I wont feel the pressure, infact I feel the fun. ;D

Oh Yash, Ameen's asking you whether when can he get the IU proposal back. Mind us, this is the only way we communicate. She has no phone now. ;(

BYE! ;)

15th January 2009; 5:05p.m.

No comments: