Tuesday, January 6, 2009

For my bestest friend, Yash :')

Yes I'm blogging for the second time today, but this is specially for Yash, my all time favorite.

Yes, she's leaving us for Ipoh. Damn it, it's just the starting of the post and I'm already crying. ;( *takes a deep breathe*
This morning she came to me telling that she'll be leaving, it hit me real hard. I acted like I didn't know it cause I don't wanna make everyone sad. Well, I must say that things will be totally different from next week onwards. Us the Muhibbah's are no longer close to each other and it's really hurting. We've been together since Form1. ;( As for me and Sha, different classes. It's sad enough that the exForm5's are gone, and now Yash. Must life be this way? Gahhh. No one will be recessing with me and scolding me for picking the tauge's for half the recess time. No one to have mutton and rasum with over at AYC. No big butt to whack. No one to rempit with. No one to sing along with. No one to pat my back when I go too excited over things. No one to join the "Amazing Race" challenge with. No one to be my HAND when we shop. No one to take great photographs during my band performances. No one to make IU great this year. No one to camwhore with during school. One wide space will be between Sha and I when we take pictures with my iMac. No more multi-racial drawings of us. Hyppo will be leaving Bunny and Piggy. No one to make me laugh when I get emo. No more sarcasm to laugh at. No one to accompany me teasing Sepet. No one to make fun of Chong Wei when he says "WHAT!". No one to gossip with. No one to borrow me their chest to cry on. No one to give my Asam to. And the list goes on..... I just cant go on typing.

It's okay Yash, lets look at the BRIGHT
side. I often go back to Ipoh, we can always meet up. During holidays you'll be back here. Andand we can video conference you see. Oh oh, CHO said "kesian Yash la, aih." Hahaha. Wow, he misses you too. ;)

I guess I will just stop here. Loves.

6th January 2009; 10:00p.m.
iloveyouindiaku. :')

No comments: