Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nerd (:

Hi there. (: How was your first week to school? Well, mine was fine. Just a little tiring. ;\ I guess I'm being a little nerdier this year as I bring lots of books in and out the school, I clip up my hair, I finish school late, I do homework in class and I follow the rules. ;) If I get specs on then it's gone case. Hahaha. Well, not that I did all of those on purpose, it's just coincidence. I bring so much books because I kept them in school and I gotta bring it back home few by few everyday. Clipped my hair due to my red highlights, hadn't got them colored back and I don't want to. Finishing school late cause I'm in the Science. -_- Doing homeworks in class cause there isn't teachers teaching and I wont actually do it at home. ;P And following rules? I don't have time to break them. Furthermore my hair is the only problem, so it's settled as it's hidden. Hahaha. Very good girl. ;D Hopefully I'll not skip school so often anymore and really put in effort to study. (:

Decided to join Add Maths tuition at the previous tuition I went. Ying Xin, Jassica and Mae Gern will be going too it seems. So yeah, lets hope for the better. ;)

Hmm, sounds that Yash's doing fine there. (: I miss you too babe, give me a call when you're back here. Don't worry about Saielesh, he's fine and he smiled reading the conversation we had about him. Hahaha. And oh, Chong Wei's totally bald now. -_- "Put" is our new head discipline teacher and she acts gangster, fuck her. Will update you more next time, bye. (:


Self-reminder: Study hard for the better! (:

10th January 2009; 5:15p.m.

No comments: