Monday, January 5, 2009

Confused, at the same time excited. (:

Hoogahooga! It's first day of school, not forgetting I'm already in Form4. LOL. It somehow tingles me when I remind myself that I'm already Form4. Haha, lameee. So as you can see, I'm currently very confused about which class to go and whether I should take Biology.

Hmm, I asked opinions from a few persons and there's more "YOU SHOULD" than "YOU SHOULDN'T". So yeah, I guess I should. Gotta make up my mind! Reasons why I hesitate;
1. ALL my friends are at the other stream while I being a loner here.
2. I'm not sure whether I can cope up with so many difficult subjects.
3. I'm afraid it'll be really tough that it'll damage my brain.
4. There's so many different advices!
5. It's superb scary to be around genuises.
6. I DON'T WANNA BE A LONER.

Reasons why I wanna join;
1. I like/love Science.
2. I think it's interesting to operate a micefrog.
3. My family's supporting me to join Pure Science as they think it's not that difficult and I'm interested in Science.
4. Baby's supporting me too and he's telling me how much he regreted.
5. There's more "YES" than "NO".
6. It's just 2 years of serious-ness, furthermore I'd had so much freedom last 3 years! It's time to be serious!
7. I myself want to do good in SPM. ;)

I guess it's not time to follow your friends, is it? It's time to follow what I really am interested in and decide what I wanna be in the future. And I shouldn't underestimate myself as I already had alot of improvements and I'm happy with that. (: Guess what? I'll just lock it with "I should". (: Like Chun Kit said, I can drop it if I really cant cope with it.

So yeah, tomorrow we'll know the classes and get our books. Wish me luck. ;D

Last but not least, happytwoeightboojoo! I long time in love with you. (((((:


5th January 2009; 9:51p.m.

happytwoeight. (:

No comments: