Friday, January 16, 2009

Cina New Year's very close! ;D

Hi people. (: Today's Friday, which means best day of school. Fun subjects, short school hours. ;) Well, the second week has just swoosh passed and CNY is real soon. Sadly, my house isn't even decorated yet. Mum planned to go KLCC tomorrow for CNY shopping with baby too, but now she think she has other things to do. -_- So maybe next week? Oh, getting my Drums on Sunday! :D Gotta do spring cleaning tomorrow and rearrange the furnitures as there isn't a right spot for the drums to fit in. Then it's back to Monday and I might be going back to Perak on Thursday or Friday. OR maybe not going back at all. As usual, we're the last-minute people. ;P

Yesterday baby took me go vroom vroom on his new bike. :D Very sexy Chopper okay? It's shining red with mat black and muscular body. Great combinations. Oh oh Yash! Saielesh misses you, he admitted with his own mouth okay? HAHAHA. Andand SHALINNI flirted with him this morning, she went to him and poked him a few times on his waist and ACTED CUTE and said "toing toing toing" while poking! Come back and whack her! LOL. Then after school I asked him;

Me: Oh ya, why Shalinni flirt with you ha? LOLOL!
Saielesh: *with his oh-ya-I-forgot face* Ohohohoh! Yala! "toing toing toing" *poked himself on the waist like how Shalinni did* Faaaaa-kable wey! -______- She think she damn cute.

Hahaha! I was laughing his superbly lame face while he acted as Shalinni. LOL. And oh, did you tell your friends I'm from Ipoh too? Hahaha. Glad you're doing fine there, I miss you tons! Make sure you come find me when you're back. (:


p/s: Davina! Even if you leave for US, the BET is still on. ;P

No comments: