Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2oo9 has been good to me. (:

Yellooo! :D Well, another update of school. Most of the updates about school's for Yash, she needs updates about me, she's afraid I get rampas-ed by someone else you see. ;P

There's a new indian girl who joined my class today, she might take over Yash you see. MUAHAHAHA! LOLOLOL, just joking la babe. No one in this whole wide world could replace you. (: Oh well, hopefully Daniel Leong comes to my class as he's gonna teman me walk to Chong Wei's house to get my bike every miserable Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. (: I know him since we were Standard1, I had strong memories of him when we were taking our individual pictures. Trust me, he'd never changed. Still the same oldyoung Daniel Leong, just a little taller. ;) I still remember who was he close to and all. Hahaha. Anyway, it's good to have him to walk me as it's very dangerous for myself to walk across the road. I'm a girl you see.

Come to think of it, baby and I really has problems of time. Ever since I was Form2, things were seriously changing. We were in different sessions that year and we practically suffered the whole bloody year I tell you, 365days! No joke, every single day we got arguements. That's really sad. And that's the reason we didn't celebrate our 2nd year anniversary, we weren't so close that year. But thank God we were really strong enough to continue this relationship. ;) Trust me, I love him MOST. You can ask the whole school, everyone see me cry every single day that time. Then things got even worse last year, 2008. Maybe we weren't so used to being in the same session after a year of not being together. So yeah, jealousies from BOTH. Imagine how much trouble? Our relationship was 0.000001% close to end. It was the toughest year I had in my life. Then things got better this year, so far we did not have any big arguements. Or should I say no arguements? Cant really recall any. (:

For now, I gotta finish up my Mathemathics homework. Toodles! ;)

13th January 2009; 8:47p.m.

No comments: