Monday, January 12, 2009

I love Mathemathics! ;)

Hi humans. (: Currently I'm peeling orange skin, hahaha. It's Chinese New Year oranges by the way, yumm. ;P Well, nothing much about life these days. Everything about school. ;\

Mum came back from work not long ago, brought back more stuffs. :D She left them at her colleague the other day cause her bag was full, so yeah. Trust me, I love my Skechers shoes, first girlie-like shoe I got. ;) Got a Liz Claiborne clutch, very lady-like! With roses patterned, hahaha. Maybe mum thinks it's time for me to be a young lady. (: My brother took one of my heart shaped Juicy Couture lip gloss and gave it to his girlfriend. -_- Well, I'm fine with it since she bought me a Guess singlet the other day. Didn't have the chance to thank her too, so yeah. (:

Okay, I'm being irritating. Skip that. Hmm, school's fine. Mathemathics is like superbly fun compared to Add Maths, pfst. Ohoh, updates about school for Yash; there's a new SEPET dude! Trust me, he's sepet-er than JG. ;P Psssttt, I got something to tell you. Come online! ;P Oh, not forgetting, I snapped a picture just for Yash. We couldn't take it the other day so I took one of myself just for her;
Parang okay!? :P

*Edited
Not forgetting, I took over Yash's position as the Interact Assistant IU Director. (: Azwan and Chun Yeet suddenly called me out and I was blur case. Then they told me they are electing either me or some Form5 girl as the IU Director. So Ameen asked me why should he choose me, I answered him confidently with "because my bestfriend, Yash, is gone and so I shall take over her position. ;D" Hahaha. They said it was "MUNASABAH" okay!? :P But then they didn't wanna open vote, only the other B.O.D's elected. Supposed they chose me, but it's not so fair for me to go ahead of my senior, so they asked me to be her assistant. (: So yeah, I'm happy I did something for Yash. She asked me to help her plan for this year's IU, and now I have the privilege to do it. :D

I guess that's all I have, till here then. Byebye. (:


12th January 2009; 8:48p.m.

No comments: