Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Damn.

Sheesh, teachers are switching half my class to R and half of R to my class. Grr, hopefully I don't get picked. Anyway, no one in my class wishes to switch there tho. Like I said, my class is perfect with all the perfect classmates. (: Haish, life just have to be so difficult. And no, we hadn't get our books yet. Stupid, they should supply name lists for every classes la. -_-

Yash didn't go to school today, I was pretty much a loner. Pfst. Today they sold kuey teow soup, and I ate it all by myself. ;( Everything and everyone's so different already, I hate things this way. Irri people, stupid things happening. Gahhh.

Mummy did not call, she's coming back tomorrow and she'll be home by Friday morning I guess. Ooo, excited! ;D Till now then, toods. (:

7th January 2009; 2:52p.m.

No comments: