Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mood spoiler.

I FUCKING HATE
GHWEE!

Phew, now I feel better. Wondering what happened? Okay, I'll tell you the whole story. So this morning us the Form 4's had spot check and fatty Ghwee checked our nails. My nails are a little long as I wanted to leave them for CNY and do manicure. AND, Monday during assembly the prefect already allow me to escape, she herself knew I wanted to leave it for CNY. At least she understand and has the brain to think for others. But this morning that shortfuck never even give a chance and forced me to cut.

Shortfuck: Your nails are long, cut it.
Me: *politely answers* Teacher, I wanna leave for CNY ler.
Shortfuck: No! No excuses.
Me: But teacher, it's just once.
Shortfuck: I said no! Why must leave long nails for CNY?
Me: I wanna do manicure, short nails wont look nice.
Shortfuck: No need, you don't need to do all this. You're just Form 4, don't need to be premature.
Me: It's just manicure, what's wrong with it? Form 4 is old enough.
Shortfuck: If you want long nails, you can always get a Borang Tukar Sekolah.
Me: *as if I'm so scared to change school* Okay.
Shortfuck: *pissed* Go get it now la.
Me: Wait la, I'll ask my mum get it.
Shortfuck: Why not ask her come and get it now?
Me: Owh, she's working. I'll ask her here tomorrow. (:
Shortfuck: *damn pissed and walked to the student at the back of me*

Then she passed me the nail clipper. Okay la, cut la. Cut already, Carmen was beside me and she saw me so pissed so she asked;

Carmen: *speaks in cantonese as usual* Steph, why?
Me: *very pissed and of course answered in a angry tone* I wanna leave my nails for CNY also cannot la!
Shortfuck: *turns back as she heard what I said* Why are you complaining!?
Me: *got more pissed but did not raise my voice* Teacher, I'm not complaining! I'm just telling my friend!
Shortfuck: You are! You raised your voice at her!
Me: Well, she don't mind. Why you care? I wasn't talking to you anyway.
Shortfuck: *tak puas and wanna argue back* You're very rude to her! xkonon back up her just to make me wrongx
Me: But SHE DON'T MIND.
Shortfuck: *totally blank and just looked at me, LOLOLOL!*
*after 1 minute of starring*
Shortfuck: What is that!? Take it off! *points at my anklet*
Me: HUH!? It's just an anklet la, I've worn it since STANDARD 1 and no one catches me for this before.
Shortfuck: I don't care, take it off!
Me: *pulls my socks open and puts it in*
Shortfuck: *nothing else to say* Stand up!
Me: *stands and was very much taller than her, WUAKAKAKAKA!*
Shortfuck: *looks at me and don't find anything wrong, very tak puas* You, take your bag and go infront there! *points to the front of the assembly hall.

So I took my bag and walked in front. Waited for her awhile and she was still busy finding problems with the others. So I just went to the public phone and called my brother and walked to the canteen entrance to sit while waiting. At that moment I really needed Yash, but she just couldn't borrow me her chest at that time. :'((((( So I was crying la of course, so pissed with her and for your information I'm quite an emotional person. But that doesn't mean I'm always emo-ing. So anyway, while waiting, Pn. Ananthi, Pn. Waheeda, Pn. Maizun, Pn. Fiona and Pn. Tang came and talk to me and they also said Ghwee is always like that wan la. At least I'm not the only one who hates her, in fact the whole school hates her. (: Ohohoh, Fiona was touching my face softly. HAHAHA! So my brother came, shortfuck was still busy catching people. I think she purposely make it slow, cause she knows I called someone to come and she's scared. Lol. So I asked my brother to bring me back first, fight for my rights later on. Furthermore, I'm considered as a no-discipline-problems-student. Why must she make things big just because of my nails? Wanna make it big then I'll play along. ;)

Reached home, my parents was waiting for me and I told them the whole long story. Dad was really unhappy about what she did to me. He insisted on seeing that shortfuck and he said "this kind of people, almost CNY also purposely wanna kena scolding wan". And mum said "next time you should answer her "I'm doing all this with my parents' permission", this can bail you already". Hopefully my parents would spoil her whole CNY mood! :D So my parents went to see her while I rest my eyes. Currently they're not back yet, will ask them how was the meeting later. And my eyes are still very tired, gotta get some rest now.

And, I'm CONFIRM DROPPING EST NO MATTER WHAT! IT'S THAT SHORTFUCK'S SUBJECT!

AND, Yash's coming back tomorrow but I'm going to Ipoh tomorrow too! ;((( What a trade it is, aih.

Toodles!


22nd January 2009; 4:15p.m.

No comments: