Friday, January 9, 2009

happyhappy. :D

Hi! :D As you can see, I'm really very happy. Mum arrived yesterday evening, not today. So of course her luggage bag was FULL and FAT. ;D Opened it up and saw Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Timberland, Levi's, Hard Rock, Esprit and more! Teehee. I Love Mummy. (; She bought most for me as I wrote her a list while my brothers did not, lol. She only bought one of each brand for them, but ended up they both wanted it and actually merajuk-ed. LOLOL. I was laughing my ass off seeing his silly face. So my mum sent a message to her friend to ask her help to buy another 2 Polo tees and 2 Lacoste. Pity her, lame brothers. -_- Thank God my eldest brother's not back yet, or else she gotta buy another 3. Hahaha. But anyway he's more considerate la, he wont want my mum spend so much. (:

Hmm, still considering whether to take EST and Add Maths. Schoolschoolschool, troublesome much. ;\ Toods!

9th January 2009; 8:35p.m.

No comments: