Monday, January 5, 2009

I felt smart for a moment. (:

Hey, just a little update. Well, today was the day they sort us into our classes. First they called out the many-A's-students, which goes to Pure Science. And at that moment I felt really dead cause the people there are such geniuses and I'll probably be the last there. So I was still wondering whether to join and ended up pulling back.

At last Melissa and I went to join the "Pure Science drop Biology sub Accounts" class. Lol. Well, the teachers doesn't refer us as Sub Science, they wanna make it the long way. Hahaha, very indirect. Melissa and I was laughing about that the whole day, at the same time laughing of happiness for feeling so smart for the first time. ;D Well, my class is perfect I must say. The people in there are not nerdy/geeky nor too playful. So I guess we could concentrate better this time, hopefully. (:

Puan ASHANTI is our class teacher, hahaha. Shanti actually, but they prefer Ashanti. Lol. So yeah, she's fine. You good, she good. Haha. And trust me, my Chemistry teacher which is Puan Yong, she's SUPERBLY LAME! No, seriously, she's lamer than all the teacher in the school. The way she speak and teach, so funny! Lol. But at least not stressful with her, haha. BUT, Puan Ghwee the shorty is teaching us EST. Sad case. ;\

Then it was time to choose the B.O.D's. Again, I was chosen as the Monitor and this time Melissa as the Assistant Monitor. (: Andand we're sitting next to each other. ;D So I chose Aiman as the Treasurer, Rara as the "Class Beautifier" and Leon as the "Class Cleanliness" dude. For the starting of the year, there's sure tons of things for us to do. So it was true enough and I just shut up and did it like how I did it before. ;)

That's all I guess, gotta go for a nap now. Toodles. (:

6th January 2009; 3:45p.m.

No comments: