Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ever so fun. (:

Halo! It's been awhile since I last updated, but no worries, I'll update you from the first day of CNY till today. BUT, I'll do it when I get some of the pictures from my other friends. Be patient. ;)

Trust me, CNY 2009 was totally a BLAST
yaww! Although it's never as nice as the first year we gathered up and went visiting, but I swear this year's also another blasting year. Kept as a History. (: Well I was back from Ipoh on 27th, started visiting on 28th. The first day was nothing much, many of them wasn't back from hometown yet. So yeah, 29th, 30th, 31st and today was fun. It's quite sad that we have to stop the fun and continue studying. ;\ But anyhow, life goes on..... Ohoh, after like ages, Yash and I met up again. :D Haha. This CNY is quite meaningful, we reunited and got closer. (: Oh well, I guess we'll just gather in school and outings.

Valentine's in another week and I have no idea what should I do. Well, I must say I'd been a little busier lately and time's swooshing by. NOT ENOUGH TIME! ;\ I guess I'll just make it a simple one this time and reserve it for baby's birthday next month. (: Talking about Valentine's, I just cant forget how sweet was it on 2007. The guys was being real sweet! 8 of them sent me roses and baby sent me 5. Well, 5's our number, so yeah. (: And bag full of gifts! ANDAND baby actually bought me my first handbag that time. He waited for me outside the school gate and passed it to me in front of many many people. ;D That's really sweet of him okay! Hehehe.

Okay, enough of lovey dovey. ;P I gotta get more rest tonight! Tomorrow I gotta get up early and get to school. -_- So yeah, nights. Happy schooling. (:


1st February 2009; 10:20p.m.

No comments: