Saturday, February 7, 2009

twicethehappiness.

Hi. (: I'm just done wrapping prezzies for my 2 close friends' birthdays. I really hope they'll like it. ;\ Went Pyramid with baby to buy them within 40minutes? Including to and fro, fast huh. Haha. Baby picked me and sent me home by vroom vroom. ;D I realized that I like to wrap presents, hahaha.

School's starting on Tuesday and it's SEPET's sweet sixteen. ;D And the class-switching is officially starting on Tuesday, which means Jian Guang, Sha and Daryl's coming over! :D Yay! And the few irritating people are going over to R. Teehee! Currently, I really don't know whether to take EST. I told Melissa IF Shortfuck is teaching, I will drop it. But if I wanna drop it I gotta go to R! ;((((( Really confused, haish. Melissa was emo-ing cause I said I wanna drop EST and go R, hahaha! Hopefully Shortfuck leaves! Grrr.

Last night was Jame's open house, filled with humans I tell you. Haha. Anyway, it was fun. Tomorrow's Anthony's open house+his birthday celebration. So I guess it'll be fun too! :D Till then, toodles!


07th February 2009; 7:50p.m.

No comments: