Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi humans of planet Earth. (: First of all, happy twonine bwee! (: Iloveyoumuch!

My days were plain boring filled with studies and stress. Went for my usual afternoon cycling and Anthony got a new dog. No one's really sure what breed it is, but it seems it's a Pinscher. He's really hyperactive and I'm really scared of him. When it's quiet it's fine, but when he go hyper he might just give you a bite. ;\ So yeah, I was running away from him for several times. -_- Today baby and James brought their Shih Tzu along and they were fine. Just started with some wanna-attack-moves. Baby's dog was cool, just sat there watching, hahaha. Then Chun Kit's dog came, it's anti-social so it started barking till all it's saliva sprinkling everywhere. -_- What's worse is Darren's dog, you must see it! Gosh! It's gigantic! All of us stayed far far away from it. It's as big as a foal and it's super muscular. If it's unleashed, I'll be the first to faint! Then he was brought back home. ;)

Today at school, I was moody after EST. Shortfuck is just so problematic. I don't get it why cant she just admit she's wrong and forget about what happened. She just MUST find more problems with me. -_- She finds problems with me every Thursday's, great. It went like this;

Shortfuck: *didn't know I am the class monitor* Who's the monitor?
Me: *stands up*
Shorfuck: *looks at me and looks to her work* Count how many people!
Me: *count count count* 33 teacher. *writes in the Borang Kawalan and passes it to her*
Shorfuck: *flips the borang kawalan to the previous page which means it's yesterday's attendance* See what you wrote!? Count properly!
Me: *walks in front and counts one more time. it was 33, so I took the Borang Kawalan and turned it back to the current page*
Shortfuck: *Malu and kept quiet*

Rara was sitting in front of her and she thinks Rara isn't my friend. So she tried to spoil my reputation by mumbling to her what I did last week. -_- She said "she ar, I just asked her to cut her nails, then she ask her PA-RENTS to come! blablablablabla." Fuck you la, you think she doesn't know what happened uh? Dumb pig.

Shortfuck! Jump into the ocean and suffocate and die! I hate you to the power of infinity!
Grr!

Sorry for the violence and impoliteness, I really cant take it. Totally pissed. Gotta get more rest, nights.


5th February 2009; 10:37p.m.
twonine.

No comments: