Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being a slug ;\

Hihihi. :D Yes, I'm being more and more lazy about school. It's like after a week of holiday I'm really lost. As if I am the only to catch up so many things, I feel so left out. -_- Anyway, today we had EST, which means Shortfuck's subject! Hahaha! She came in the class and asked us to pass up our books. So we did, and she purposely didn't wanna mark my book. Cause after marking every book she'll ask the owner to go claim it from her. So she was hiding my book deep down under the others. LOL. Right on the minute her subject period is over, she just walked out the class quickly without even asking us to thank her. HAHAHA! See how scared she is? Ohoh, not forgetting, she's not teaching my class anymore! Muahahaha! It seems that she's gonna teach Form5 or something, hahaha. Loser.

Now, I'm still having flu and my voice had changed due to sorethroat few days back. All this started on last Wednesday, how great huh? CNY, sick? -_- Gahh, who cares? I still won money. ;P Oh, Shi Zhen was sitting next to me when we gamble. And mind me, I was blowing my nose all the time till the whole bin was filled with tissues and my nose is pilling. So yeah, he got disgusted and kept teasing me. Then he suggested me to stuck Mentos into my nostril, GOOD IDEA. (: So the next day we went to 7-11 and he bought me the mini Mentos lemon flavoured. Well, it quite helped my flu I must say. NO, I did not stuck it in my nostril. I ate it okay? -_- Maybe he tried healing his flu by eating it before, so he suggested me. Haha. Anyway, he still cured me. ;) Now, I'm having terrible voice. GREAT. Okay, gotta sleep now. Goodnight. (:


3rd February 2009; 10:05p.m.

No comments: